Data Protection Manager
Our client, a global leader in sustainable technologies, is seeking a Data Protection Manager for a six month role.
The successful candidate will support the Head of Data Protection in embedding a global data protection compliance programme across the company. You must have strong communications, facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to work with key stakeholders at all levels; strong organisational skills and attention to detail; be a good team player; and a proven ability to deliver change through collaborative working.
In this role you will:
- Raise awareness and deliver training to stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Draft and implement appropriate data protection policies and procedures
- Carry out reviews of data protection compliance within the group through gap analysis exercises and conducting privacy and data protection impact assessments
- Review and revise, or draft, process documents, privacy notices and guidance material.
- Hold a recognised Data Protection/Privacy qualifications such as CIPP/E or BCS (ISEB)
- Experience working in a data protection role in a multinational environment
- Robust understanding of core elements of data protection law and regulation and how it impacts business functions
- Understanding of the interrelationships between data protection, technology and security
To be considered for this role, please contact Jennifer Wellspeak on 0203 909 5176 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.