*Corporate PSL (4 PQE+) - Full or Part Time - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract*
Top international law firm is recruiting for a Corporate PSL to join their team on a 9 month fixed-term contract basis (maternity cover).
This role will sit alongside another PSL in the team and will involve the usual PSL activities of:
- carrying out research;
- responding to fee earner queries;
- providing training to the team/clients;
- preparing pitch/BD documentation;
- staying up-to-date on legal developments;
- managing the knowledge bank and precedent suite; and
- attending post-deal debrief meetings with clients and fee-earners
This position can be on a 5 day or 4 day per week basis.
Whilst this is a broad corporate PSL role and you will work across the department (M&A/PE/Corporate Finance), knowledge of the Listing Rules, Prospectus Rules, DTRs, Corporate Governance Code and Companies Act is essential.
This position is ideally suited to either an existing corporate PSL or an experienced corporate lawyer (4 PQE+) who is looking to take their first step into a PSL role.
If you would like more information and/or to see a full job description, please email Mary Oxton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7400 2031.