NQ+ Real Estate Solicitor
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor to for a Real Estate team in a market leading firm based in their Norwich office. You will provide a wide range of general and specialised commercial property advice which requires good knowledge of landlord and tenant work, options, pre-emptions and overage agreements, development agreements and leases, investment work and corporate support work.
Applications are welcomed from all levels of PQE (including newly qualified level), as our client have a wide variety of work to suit all levels.However all applicants will need:
- Real estate experience gained in a large regional or City law firm
- Negotiating skills
- Lateral thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to produce clear, logical drafting
- Effective time and matter management and a systematic approach to work
- Proactive team player
- Good research skills
- An enthusiasm for marketing with clients and multipliers
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Ellie Langley at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential).