Company Secretarial Assistant - Travel FTSE 100 - Bedfordshire
We are seeking a company secretarial assistant on behalf of our client, a FTSE 100 business based in Bedfordshire. You will be assisting the Deputy Company Secretary and Assistant Company Secretary in delivering a professional and broad ranging Company Secretarial service to the Board, its Committees and the AMB, ensuring good corporate governance and effective risk management throughout the Group.
You will be responsible for supporting the weekly Operational Sub Committee, drafting agendas, minuting meetings, following up on actions and maintaining the rolling agenda, as well as maintaining external appointments register and conflicts register for PLC Board. You will be uploading Board, Committee and AMB papers to the electronic Board paper portal and assisting with the production of the Annual Report, including drafting the directors report and Board biographies.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a company secretarial team, ideally in a FSTE100. You will be able to work well under pressure, prioritise effectively and meet deadlines. If you have exceptional attention to detail, we’d like to hear from you.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Bedfordshire
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Bedfordshire
- Travel and Tourism Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Bedfordshire
- Aviation Commercial and regulatory Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Bedfordshire
- Aviation Finance Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Bedfordshire