Junior In-House Solicitor - 0-3 years
Junior In-House Solicitor 0- 3 years PQE required for a Global organisation in the Milton Keynes area.
Applications are welcomed from qualified Solicitors, Barristers or Legal Executives, newly qualified to three years PQE** with experience in regulatory compliance and/or GDPR matters, either from an in-house or private practice background. You will be able to demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen with an awareness of the pressures that face innovative, fast moving businesses.
Duties will include:
* Design and implement short term, mid-term and long term strategies to maintain Compliance awareness and Compliance programs in conjunction with Group legal and compliance teams;
* Create, implement and maintain local Compliance guidelines, including integration of global compliance requirements into local processes, development and implementation of preventive measures and monitoring of the fulfilment of legal requirements and corporate directives related to Compliance;
* Maintain of compliance and risk management systems
* Provision of local compliance training (esp. regarding Anti-Corruption, Antitrust/competition law, AML and corporate conduct guidelines, data protection & privacy).
* Assist with investigation of local compliance cases.
* Newly qualified to three years PQE qualified Solicitor, Barrister, or Legal Executive with Regulatory Compliance and/or GDPR experience, from either an In-House or private practice background;
* Ideally have handled; competition; anti-bribery & corruption law; data protection & privacy;
* Experience in drafting & implementing policies & procedures
* Have Commercial awareness with pragmatic decision-making ability
**The PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy