Interim Head of Legal, Leading Fintech, Central London, 6 months
This company is at the forefront of innovation and financing in the financial services sector. With tech-enabled online credit products, the company provides avenues of finance which are not available by traditional means. As a result, its clients are very happy and the business is continuing to grow rapidly.
About the Opportunity
The company now has a need for an Interim Head of Legal to join the legal team for around six months. The role will be hands on in providing key legal support to the business on a range of regulatory and consumer credit related matters during a busy time of expansion in the UK market. You will also play a key role in developing and negotiating strategy with the regulator on behalf of the business. In addition, you will assist in managing and guiding other members of the team as well as more general legal support to the business on a day to day basis.
A strong financial services background is key, with specific consumer credit experience being highly regarded. Excellent knowledge of the regulatory framework in this sector is also key. This is a business facing role and the ability to convey technical advice to the wider business in a clear and a commercial way is also essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new and unique player in the fintech sector and on an interim basis. An immediate start would be welcome.
To apply, please contact Maneesha Howard at Graff Search on 020 3206 2201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The PQE stated is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (East)
- Corporate In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (East)
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (East)
- Corporate Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (East)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (East)