Cash Management/Payments Lawyer
A fixed term contract with a very strong possibility of becoming permanent is now available to a lawyer with strong cash management and payments experience. The creation of a new division at this Central London bank has meant that they need to build out their cash management capability. A complete replication is required within the branch to include documentation, infrastructure and connections to the payment systems etc. This will require you to work closely with existing payments lawyers around the organisation as you deal with suppliers and providers to put the requirements in place.
This is a senior role requiring someone who can start within a month, and would suit someone who has recently completed a PSD2 project or similar. An excellent package is on offer and it is expecting that this role could become permanent, supporting the division moving forward.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Tracy Brown on 020 3743 0695 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- General Banking (debt finance) In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)