Sole Legal Counsel - Mixed use developer - London 7 yrs PQE+
Our client is a mixed use developer and owner of some the most prestigious sites in the Capital (both residential and commercial).
Working closely with the asset management, construction teams within the business the successful candidate will responsible for the review all Contractual Commitments the business enters into, including non-property related documentation.
The successful candidate will be required to work directly on:
This is a 360 degree commercial development role which will also require the management of external legal counsel across those areas listed above.
As Sole Legal Counsel you will also work directly with the owner of the business in this role.
The successful candidate is like to be a UK qualified lawyer with at least 7 years of post qualification experience.
They will be a construction or development lawyer with both contentious and non-contentious expertise.
Knowledge of landlord and tenant work as well as property litigation would be beneficial but is not essential. In house experience would also be looked upon favourably.
Salary, discretionary bonus, pension and private health care
More searches like this
- Construction In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Real Estate In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Litigation In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Property Litigation In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)