Insurance Litigation (Cyber/Tech) Associate 3-6PQE- Top UK Firm
This UK firm are currently looking for a 3-6pqe associate to join their Cyber and Technology team in London.
The Cyber and Technology team is part of the firm's Insurance Group and has a well-established client base, acting for a number of market leading Cyber insurers in the contents of their breach response services to insured businesses. The team also advises businesses directly on pre-breach matters as well as breach response issues. They work closely with other integral service providers, including IT forensics, Public Relations and communications services, to assist businesses and their insurers in dealing with cyber incidents and all cyber related issues.
You will have the opportunity to work within a successful, vibrant and rapidly growing team. There will also be opportunities to deal with other types of professional indemnity and general insurance matters.
Ideally you will need to have insurance and litigation experience and/or experience in advising on data related issues. Specific cyber experience is also desirable, but not essential.
For further information, please contact Rachael Fowler on 020 7187 7438. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Data Protection Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)