International Relocation – New Zealand
- Opportunities Available with Top Tier NZ Law Firms
- Multiple Practice Areas / Associate to Snr Associate
- Returning Antipodean & UK Qualified Lawyers Considered.
We are working with a number of top tier law firms across New Zealand that are keen to hear from either returning NZ/Australian lawyers or England & Wales qualified candidates looking to relocate permanently overseas.
Although not without its challenges & quirks, New Zealand is regularly voted one of the world’s best places to live offering its inhabitants a high quality of life, a friendly and relaxed lifestyle, a vibrant and multicultural society plus immediate access to the outdoors.
Available positions are generally found with the larger firms and offer high quality work and strong career progression in addition to a modern attitude to work/life balance within a law firm model. Financially, rewards are competitive - if not on a par with locations such as London, Hong Kong or Sydney – attracting a top rate of tax at 33%. Vacancies span multiple practice areas and will require applicants to possess a strong academic pedigree and between 2-10yrs PQE gained with a rated domestic or international law firm. Technically strong with the ability to communicate effectively, you will be looking for greater autonomy and responsibility in your role.
To learn more about the opportunities potentially open to you at this time, please contact James O’Brien in confidence in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Originally from the UK where he recruited in the London market for 15+ years, James has worked and lived in New Zealand for a number of years and is well placed to discuss the advantages & disadvantages a move has to offer.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Christchurch
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in Christchurch
- Competition/EU Private Practice Partner jobs in Christchurch
- Construction Private Practice Partner jobs in Christchurch
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in Christchurch