Real Estate Finance Lawyer
A top city firm is looking for a Banking & Secured Lending Lawyer to join its busy London office. Having received a number of recent instructions, the firm has a growing client portfolio, including numerous challenger banks.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 PQE in banking or secured lending. You'll be experienced in dealing with institutional and non-institutional lenders and borrowers in funding real estate transactions.
What you'll Need:
* At least 2-4 PQE
* Experience as a banking lawyer, specialising in real estate finance
* Worked at a City / West End firm
* Ability to draft and negotiate intercreditors is preferred
* Real Estate and banking specialist
* Excellent reputation
* High quality, complex and challenging workload
* Primarily acting for lenders on real estate financings
* Part of a busy growing team
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating LMA documentation
The firm specialise in real estate, banking and real secured lending. You will be busy dealing with several transactions at once, therefore organisation is key. You'll be predominantly acting on behalf of lenders, including several challenger banks, though there is some work on the borrower side. The majority of the work is property based, though there is some exposure to more niche areas of funding.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.