Professional Support Lawyer (Disputes) - Hong Kong
Global law firm seeks a dedicated Professional Support Lawyer for their regional Dispute Resolution team in Hong Kong. Reporting directly to the Partners the successful applicant will be required to extract and circulate knowhow and contribute to client publications, internal newsletters and professional journals.
With 5+ years PQE gained within a rated Dispute Resolution practice group, regional exposure would be an added advantage. Candidates who are currently fee-earning will also be considered. In all cases you will possess strong technical skills, including drafting and legal analysis, and have the proven ability to develop knowhow and deliver training of practical and commercial application. Excellent English language skills are essential (Mandarin will be an added advantage). Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with fee-earners with the aim of extracting and translating knowhow into precedents, practice notes and manuals;
- Provide guidance and updates on legal and regulatory issues;
- Prepare conference papers and brochures for marketing purposes and;
- Organise, develop and deliver internal training courses and client seminars.
To succeed in this position our client is looking for an engaging communicator who is conscientious with excellent organisational and project management skills. Competent and eager to see tasks through to completion, it is expected that you will have the gravitas to work effectively with fee earners, using your initiative to support practice development going forward.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Knowledge Management 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Arbitration Knowledge Management 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Litigation Knowledge Management 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Litigation Knowledge Management 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)