Senior Legal Counsel - Global Healthcare Brand
A major player in the Healthcare and Retail sector that has a major global presence across their various business units.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Provision of a high-quality and commercially-focused legal service.
- Providing clear and incisive legal advice on a broad range of commercial matters across a variety of jurisdictions, with the support of the Assistant General Counsel, as needed.
- Managing legal risk across the full breadth of the business.
- Comply with any current and future legal and regulatory requirements affecting the industry.
- Training non-legal colleagues.
- Managing strategic projects and in managing external counsel.
- Supervising junior members of the team, as needed and to support the Assistant General Counsel with tasks related to the management of operation of the Divisional team.
Suitable candidates will have the following experience & qualifications:
- A UK Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5yrs PQE.
- Top tier private practice / blue chip in-house background.
- Proven experience in drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts.
- Advising on / supporting international transactions will be highly beneficial.
- Ability to operate with autonomy and Independence in a fast paced environment.
A higly competitive base salary and benefits package is on offer.