Construction Disputes Lawyer - 12 month FTC -2+PQE - London
A London headquartered global law firm is looking to secure a construction disputes lawyer for a contract of up to 12 months. The opportunity has arisen due to an influx in work combined with a push for growth within the team.
The team provide specialist advise on construction and engineering disputes around the globe. They are highly regarded within the market and are ranked within the legal directories. Their client base is wide and consists of a range of contractors, government bodies, private developers, funders, public authorities and stakeholders involved in high value construction and engineering matters.
The successful individual can expect to advise on a diverse range of projects to include industrial, retail, commercial, hotel and leisure, energy, utilities alongside large infrastructure projects and engineering schemes.
In joining the team, the successful individual will be working alongside three market leading partners. They will be required to work autonomously in managing cases with the supervision of a partner where required. The ability to build excellent working relationships with the firms' clients and peers internally is vital, along with the ability to prepare and draft relevant documentation in a clear and unambiguous manner. There will also be the opportunity for the successful lawyer to attend business development events.
In order to be considered you should:
- Be a qualified lawyer with extensive experience in construction law, particularly construction disputes.
- Be qualified within England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction. Relevant UK experience will be vital for those qualified within another jurisdiction.
- Possess experience in leading city practices.
- Hold strong academic and professional qualifications.
- Have some experience of international disputes.
- Be able to work autonomously but take direction where necessary.
- Have a genuine interest in construction disputes and want to further their career in a market leading, global law firm.
This opening represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an immensely successful team where they will gain exposure to high quality work, work alongside renowned partners and build long standing relationships.
Please apply with your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.