Corporate Lawyer - Market Leading Firm - London - 3+PQE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a corporate lawyer who is looking to further their career in a market leading firm.
The firm are recognised as market leaders in providing legal services to health and social care sectors. They have long standing clients in both the private and public sector including NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, healthcare providers, insurers, charities and GP practices.
Due to growth within the Corporate team, the firm are looking to hire a corporate lawyer to continue to aid this growth. The role will involve undertaking a range of corporate and contractual based advisory and transactional work for private and public sector clients. There will be a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and joint ventures.
Whilst the firm is renowned for their work within the healthcare sector, prior experience in providing corporate advice to clients within the healthcare sector is not a pre-requisite for this position.
Successful candidates are likely to:
- Be qualified within England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction
- Possess upwards of 3 years' PQE in handling corporate matters
- Have a corporate legal background
- Be adept in handling mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructuring matters
- Have obtained their experience from reputable city or regional law firms
- Have notable experience in working with a range of private sector clients
- Show enthusiasm for growing their practice, engaging with clients and providing an exceptional service
- Demonstrate a commercial mindset and the willingness to supervise and assist with the development of more junior team members
This vacancy represents a superb opportunity for the successful candidate to join a market leading firm offering excellent career prospects, be exposed to top quality work whilst also maintaining a healthy work life balance within a supportive environment.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com in confidence.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.