Head of Corporate Services – CAYMAN ISLANDS
A major client has now instructed Offshore Legal to source the Head of Corporate Services for their Cayman office, overseeing the day-to-day operations and providing the necessary leadership, direction and management. The successful candidate will work closely with various Department Heads, as well as with designated Directors to take direction on legal matters and related strategies.
- Accountable for leading a team in the successful sustainability of the firm’s vision and delivery of service excellence whilst driving the team to meet business objectives
- Manage the day to day operations of Corporate and Trust Services, meeting the reporting requirements of the business in areas to include but not limited to performance, risk & compliance, personnel, training and development
- Reviewing, setting and monitoring key performance objectives to ensure that management and administrative staff perform to the highest standard and meet the performance expectations, identifying on-going service delivery improvements
- Responsible for the development and performance of the team to include providing training and working with team leads to deliver annual team training
- Management of a small portfolio and acting as senior relationship manager with clients and primary point of contact in respect of service levels, ensuring that client contracts are fulfilled to a high standard and delivered on time
- Working alongside compliance and risk functions to oversee management of business risks and development of the risk management policy, promoting risk awareness within the business and fostering a culture of compliance
- Working with the Global Head of Client Services on the marketing strategy and initiatives to raise the Cayman Client Services profile, while taking a proactive approach to establishing and developing relationships with key clients
- Monitor and keep abreast of relevant legislative and regulatory changes, ensuring that any changes are formalized into a project plan to effectively implement policy/system changes and relevant training within the business
- Technical mentor, developing knowledge and practical capabilities and proactively managing and promoting the development of team knowledge and the development of key skills
- University degree and relevant experience coupled with a professional qualification from ICSA
- Minimum of 7 years relevant and demonstrable experience in a similar role including team management and change management experience
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands compliance requirements, corporate laws, Trust regulations and CIMA filings would be beneficial but not necessarily required.
- Strong organizational, analytical, strategic and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Grand Cayman is recognized as having one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. Year round sunshine, stunning beaches, crystal clear water, excellent international connections, top class education and health care systems, short commutes, low crime and zero pollution make it a perfect location for an active outdoor lifestyle and families.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
At Offshore Legal we understand that successful recruitment is underpinned by professional results-oriented relationships with both our Clients and Candidates. Michael Burbidge has 13+ years of direct experience recruiting almost exclusively for offshore Private Practice firms in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, London, Jersey, Guernsey, Hong Kong and Singapore. Michael has spent 6 years working in the Cayman Islands, 5 in London and has also lived in Hong Kong and Jersey so knows these jurisdictions/regions intimately.
More searches like this
- Corporate Company Secretary (non-qualified) jobs in Greater Manchester
- Funds Company Secretary (non-qualified) jobs in Greater Manchester
- Private Client Company Secretary (non-qualified) jobs in Greater Manchester
- Private Equity Company Secretary (non-qualified) jobs in Greater Manchester
- Personal tax/trusts Company Secretary (non-qualified) jobs in Greater Manchester