Our client’s Family department are seeking an ambitious and dynamic 2-3 years PQE solicitor to be based in their Cambridge office.
The role will include:
- Proactively managing a mixed caseload of client matters with appropriate supervision.
- Providing clients with high quality legal advice to meet their needs.
- Delivering legal services in a manner which is cost-efficient for both the client and firm.
- Enhancing the firm's reputation by participating in professional and community activities to support the firm.
- Undertaking specific Family services such as, advising on divorce law, children, financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown.
The candidate will:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic Family law
- Have a proven track record in delivering Family work with a wide range of experience
- Have a flair for business development
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Ellie Langley at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential).