Anti-Bribery & Corruption Lawyer
A global healthcare business based in Middlesex is seeking an Anti-Bribery and Corruption lawyer to join their in-house team for a period of 2-3 months.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a rapidly growing and evolving brand. This role will support the corruption CoE in the continuous improvement of the ABAC programme.
The successful candidate will have:
* Knowledge of FCPA and UK Bribery Act
* Experience of one or more significant ABAC programmes / legal issues
* Capability to manage data to identify insights and propose solutions
* Proven capability to deliver output such as draft written standards, process designs
* Self starter, able to take direction and deliver tasks and deliverables to plan
* Ability to work with remote colleagues and manage junior stakeholders to ensure team delivery
For further details please contact Charlotte Eley on 01189 591800 or email email@example.com
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy