Corporate Lawyer, Part-Time and Exclusively Remote
Part-Time and Exclusively Remote
Are you a solicitor in solo/independent practice who is interested in working with sophisticated clients? Do you want to get back to practicing law instead of dealing with administrative tasks? Have you taken a sabbatical to travel or take care of family? Have you pursued other interests but still want to use your law degree and training (and earn a steady income)?
InCloudCounsel partners with lawyers to bring them steady, consistent work from some of the top companies in the world while also handling the most burdensome aspects of running a legal practice, such as business development, billing and collections, and document management. All lawyers who partner with us do so as independent remote consultants and maintain the flexibility of part-time practice.
We are looking for UK-qualified corporate transactional lawyers to support our clients throughout Europe. Magic Circle or AmLaw 50 global firm experience strongly preferred. Expertise in commercial contracting (including non-disclosure agreements and engagement letters) required.
InCloudCounsel Lawyer Qualifications:
- Transactional background with a Magic Circle of AmLaw50 law firm
- Experience drafting and negotiating Private Equity, M&A and Corporate Finance documents
- Experience working with Asset Management, Investment Banking, or Real Estate clientele as a Corporate lawyer
- Technologically savvy, experience with G Suite a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to client service
- Interest in leveraging technology to build efficiencies
- First Round Phone Screen
- Second Round Phone Interview
- Reference Checks
- Onboarding and User Setup
- Client Engagement
Apply to join our growing network of top-tier lawyers now.