Senior Counsel, Trading & Investments
Senior Legal Counsel, Regulatory (Trading & Investments) London - Revolut
Founded in 2015, Revolut is one of Europe’s fastest growing fintechs. Revolut offers banking services including a prepaid debit card, currency exchange, cryptocurrency exchange and peer-to-peer payments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut Trading is the most exciting new business within the unicorn Revolut Group. We're building a global platform for wealth and trading to give Revolut customers unprecedented low-cost and friction-free access to the capital markets. We are seeking a Senior Counsel to be the primary legal advisor for the Wealth and Trading Department (UK & EU) based in London. This role will report directly to the Head of Wealth and Trading.
What you'll be doing:
- Working on Revolut’s zero-commission trading platform in the UK.
- Ensuring that appropriate regulatory policies, procedures and controls are established,maintained and well documented.
- Providing guidance to business partners and senior management.
- Navigating complex regulatory frameworks to design innovative financial products and services.
- Identifying and drafting necessary changes to the firm’s systems and procedures to meet the requirements of new rules/regulations.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4+ years PQE as a private practice lawyer dealing with financial services at a leading international law firm and preferably some in-house experience.
- Deep knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements (you know your way around MiFID II).
To apply for this position email your CV to Rebecca Shirazi at Revolut via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Counsel, Trading & Investments
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly