Legal Counsel, Payments - Revolut
Founded in 2015, Revolut is one of Europe’s fastest growing fintechs. Revolut offers banking services including a prepaid debit card, currency exchange, cryptocurrency exchange and peer-to-peer payments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a counsel to join Revolut’s Legal Department to be Revolut’s payments legal advisor for our existing e-money product. This role will report directly to the Head of Legal. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of the payments product from a legal and regulatory perspective.
What you'll be doing:
- Advising on payments and e-money related regulatory issues and helping launch any new payments-related products in the UK.
- Ensuring that appropriate regulatory policies, procedures and controls are established,maintained and well documented.
- Providing guidance to business partners and senior management.
- Navigating complex regulatory frameworks to design innovative financial products and services.
- Identifying and drafting necessary changes to the firm’s systems and procedures to meet the requirements of new rules/regulations.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2.5+ years PQE as a private practice lawyer dealing with financial services at a leading international law firm and preferably some in-house experience.
- Deep knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements (you know your way around PSD2, open banking and e-money regulations).
To apply for this position email your CV to Rebecca Shirazi at Revolut via email@example.com