FIRM SEEKING SENIOR ASSOCIATES FOR PARTNER ROLES
Our client is a top 50 UK law firm who are keen to grow their office in London. The firm have a profitable full service offering in London and are keen to grow in all their practice areas. Although they are speaking to established partners, they are also keen to speak to senior associates who feel ready for partnership but have been over looked by their current firms. If you are able to show a business case suggesting you have generated or maintained strong, continued client relationships and that they will follow you and further that you are comfortable involving yourself in business development and are motivated to grow and develop a successful practice, then you should speak to our client. They have a history of taking senior associates with business cases directly into the partnership and further have supported those partners in their efforts to develop their practices. If this role is of interest please kindly contact Justin Kopelowitz on 07932-401839 or e-mail him at Justin@jklegal.net.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Competition/EU In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Construction In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)