US Qualified White Collar Crime Associate – Elite US Firm in Beijing – No Chinese Languages Required
We have been instructed on a new role at a leading US firm in its well-established Beijing office.
The role is within the growing White Collar Crime team, which is led by some of the highest-profile Partners in the market.
The Partners are looking for a mid-level (4th-6th Year) US qualified Associate and are willing to relocate candidates who are interested in developing their career in this exciting area of practice in the Chinese market.
There are no Chines language requirements for the role, as the priority is to have solid English drafting skills and a strong track record of experience in matters including compliance, corruption, FCPA / internal investigations, and fraud.
The firm is able to offer a very attractive package including relocation assistance, and a salary at US rates.
Any White Collar Associate who is considering their options in the Asia market should get in touch to discuss the opportunity.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Joe Colling on 0207 374 4778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Crime Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia Pacific
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia Pacific
- Fraud Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia Pacific
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia Pacific
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia Pacific