IP Litigation Associate
Are you an Associate looking for a new challenge? An independent law firm is seeking a high calibre solicitor to join their Intellectual Property department.
What will the role entail?
* Advising on a varied range of patents disputes and related advisory work across various industries, including technology, life sciences, agrochemical, telecoms and automotive.
* Candidates will also have the opportunity to work on other IP disputes matters including trade marks, designs, copyright and confidential information.
* There will be a range of general IP advisory work, such as clearance and freedom to operate work, protection advice, and advice in relation to advertising and related matters.
What do you need?
* Contentious IP experience in private practice, including strong patent experience.
* A keen interest in IP law, with a solid grounding in its basics, and a thirst to become a true patents specialist.
* Has undertaken the Oxford IP Diploma or is planning to do so in the near future.
* Science or other technology educational qualifications preferred but not essential.
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
* Able to manage a diverse portfolio of client work.
* One of the largest IP practices in the UK with more than 40 lawyers and trade mark attorneys, and advise the owners of some of the world's most famous IP rights.
* Work across a range of sectors including technology, automotive, pharma, betting & gaming, sport, retail, fashion, media, and hospitality.
* Renowned for innovation in developing new services and products that provide a return on investment for their clients
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.