This Legal Engineer role is based in London with a business that offers clients software in order to offer an end to end contract management solution. This business works internationally and has well-known FTSE 500 business as its clients. Backed by solid investors, this business is excelling, growing year on year.
This Legal Engineer role is based in London and involves:
- Legal engineering, workflow automation, contract assembly and contract automation implementations for all customers
- Assisting the Head of Legal build and deliver legal transformation plans for new customers
- Assisting the Implementation team where required. This includes onsite training and workshops.
- Supporting machine learning and AI initiatives in relation to current and future developments
- Understanding the customer's requirements in relation to Ai output and executing the same
- Understanding the customer's requirements in relation to workflows and executing the same
- Understanding the customer's "gap" from current process to the future process and come up with creative ways to resolve them
- Working closely with the customer to ensure that the AI software is functioning correctly and meeting their requirements
- Be agile and responsive to the customer's needs and requirements
- Assisting the Head of Legal in all matters relating to legal engineering and design
This Legal Engineer role is based in London and requires:
- Have a background in private practice, in an in-house legal team or an IT background in legal services
- Be able to interpret and analyse data from multiple sources and build systems and reports that solve business problems
- Have experience working with practice/case management systems to improve existing systems and develop new processes that increase productivity
- Be articulate, knowledgeable and have excellent presentation skills
- Have strong organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills
Please enquire, competitive package.