Commercial Litigation - Legal Director
A senior commercial litigation solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a leading national practice as a legal director with their Legal 500 ranked commercial litigation team in Birmingham.
You may be a legal director already or an otherwise senior commercial litigation solicitor seeking a step up.
The commercial litigation team in Birmingham forms a fundamental part of this firm's highly ranked national litigation practice across their eight UK offices advising and representing clients across a range of sectors including Infrastructure and Manufacturing, Agriculture, Sports, Banking and Financial Services, IT and Telecoms, Education, Investment Funds, and Energy.
The successful commercial litigation solicitor will undertake a broad range of commercial litigation work which will include:
- Complex and high value commercial and contractual litigation.
- International arbitration.
- Corporate disputes.
- Professional negligence.
- Banking and finance disputes.
Commercial litigation solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A minimum of five years' PQE.
- Strong technical knowledge and a proven successful record in commercial litigation.
- Experience gained with a leading national or regional practice.
- Experience in the training and supervision of more junior lawyers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent case management and client relationship management.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package,
To make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - Associate Director, Think Legal Recruitment - email@example.com