Property/Securitisation Paralegal - Leading UK Firm - Colchester
My client is a leading UK firm looking to hire a Paralegal into their Securitisation team in the Colchester office.
The role will include:
- Negotiating registered restrictions on Land Registry titles
- Drafting amendments to legal documents
- Giving feedback on current processes and proposing new ways to streamline the systems
- Completing deeds of variation work, such as charging properties for housing associations
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in Law
- Have conveyancing and property experience
- Have completed the LPC or be studying for the LPC or CILEx
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 648 6982.
Apply for Property/Securitisation Paralegal - Leading UK Firm - Colchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly