In-House Permanent Company Secretary Position - Top US Investment Bank
My client is a top US investment bank looking to hire a company secretary on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include -
- Provision of legal support on a broad range of matters to the EMEA Legal Department.
- Perform corporate secretarial functions for all legal entities in EMEA including coordinating subsidiary board meetings, drafting and/or reviewing by-laws, articles, operating agreements, partnership agreements, capitalization tables, stock registers/transfer documentation, minutes, resolutions and other corporate actions and administrative responsibilities
- Assistance in managing the formation/acquisition, registration, ongoing maintenance and disposition of new and existing legal entities and investments.
- Provide transactional support for mergers, dissolutions, acquisitions, investments, contributions, dividends, asset sales and other corporate transactions.
- Reviewing legal/transaction documents and associated correspondence.
- Organising and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings, taking minutes and following up on matters from these meetings.
- Maintaining statutory registers or books including registers, overseeing certain regional company and regulatory filings.
- Resolve issues where substantial expertise is required to analyze relevant law, regulations, policies and guidelines.
An ideal candidate should have an ICSA qualification and relevant experience with a law firm or financial services organization. Ideally the candidate should also have of equity investment operative documents including but not limited to, limited liability company operating and partnership agreements, stock purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, articles of incorporation, by-laws, designation of preferred stock and joint venture agreements.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02076486952 for more information.
Apply for In-House Permanent Company Secretary Position - Top US Investment Bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly