Dispute Resolution (3+ PQE) - Cayman Islands
The Insolvency & Dispute Resolution Group at this Tier 1 offshore law firm actively firms seeks two additional litigation associates with 3+PQE for its expanding Cayman practice. Applications are therefore sought from solicitors and barristers with first class academics that have gained their experience to date with either a leading international law firm or commercial chambers.
The work on offer spans cross-border litigation and contentious & non-contentious restructuring and would suit an individual that has developed a broad range of experience to include insolvency, funds and trusts disputes, shareholder / investment disputes, fraud, asset-tracing and recovery matters.
Financially the package is very attractive (tax free) and includes relocation assistance while the working environment is both dynamic & friendly, offering the successful applicant immediate responsibility and client contact in addition to individually tailored training & development.
To learn more about this and other opportunities we are instructed on across the offshore market and internationally, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn.
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore