Senior Litigation Associate (5+ PQE) - Jersey
We are instructed by a leading offshore law firm to locate a high calibre senior litigation associate for its expanding Jersey office. Possessing a minimum of 5yrs PQE, it is essential that applicants possess a first-class academic pedigree and have developed their experience to date within a top tier international disputes practice.
The work on offer spans fraud and asset tracing, restructuring and insolvency, trusts, financial services, regulation and disputes, banking and anti-money laundering law and regulation, contractual, shareholder and boardroom disputes and will see the successful applicant take immediate responsibility for interesting and challenging matters within what is a progressive and innovative environment.
In return for your effort & commitment, you will benefit from a very attractive compensation package, ongoing training & development and genuine career progression.
Those interested in learning more should send their CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website.
More searches like this
- Crime Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australasia
- Financial Services Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australasia
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australasia
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australasia
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australasia