International Arbitration Associate
Are you a junior Associate looking for a fresh start? A top tier legal 500 US law firm is actively searching for a promising solicitor to join their Arbitration practise
What will the role entail?
* Drafting and preparing memorandums, pleadings, correspondence and other legal documents
* Attending witness interviews and client meetings
* Representing clients before arbitral tribunals and Courts where required Assisting with hearing preparations
* Offering advice on the law, procedures and a wide range of associated issues in international arbitration and public international law
* Researching documents and evidentiary record to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures
What do you need?
* At least a 2:1 LLB Law degree Masters degree
* Must have experience in leading law firms' Technical backgrounds
* Preferred International Arbitration and Public International Law experience
* Must be able to pass US conflicts
* Worked on matters for and against large financial institutions
* Multilingual skills
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.