Commercial Lawyer (4-8 PQE )
Our client is the worlds leading end-to-end gaming company and due to continued success, they are are currently seeking a 4 -8 years PQE commercial lawyer to join their already superior in-house team at their offices in Salford Quays. The firm is uniquely positioned to provide the government-sponsored and commercial gaming industry with proven solutions for gaming, lottery, digital, and social, through every channel across the spectrum, including retail, web, and mobile. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global leader renown successfully shaping the future of the gaming industry.
The role sits within the firms in-house legal team, a team that consists of some of the most recognised professionals in the industry. You will act on the whole gamut of commercial issues pertaining to business transactions including but not limited to;
- Drafting client agreements;
- Negotiate employment contracts;
- Reviewing company paperwork, particularly contracts;
- Researching, writing and editing commercial reports;
- Creating sales contracts; and
- Establishing non-compete clauses.
This is no cookie cutter role, but one for those who thrive on being intellectually challenged. It will be an extremely varied role that will present the opportunity to work at the very highest level whilst offering every potential for career progression .
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- 4-8 years' PQE
- Experience gained within a recognised commercial law department of a recognised firm
- Strong academic background (2:1 degree desirable but not essential);
- The ability to provide clear and practical advice;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and legal technical skills; and
- A commitment to business development and client relationship management
The firm offers an excellent salary package starting at £60k+ and access to exceptional benefits throughout your career. In addition to a fulfilling and rewarding career you’ll be working in a structured environment that offers extensive support, ongoing professional development and peer review.
To register an interest in this role, please contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Josh Hudson at email@example.com