Associate - Contentious Regulatory - International Firm
We are working with a leading international firm, seeking a Contentious Regulatory Associate with 1-6 years pqe to join their London office.
The vacancy is within their dispute resolution team, and provides a fantastic opportunity to work with leaders in the field.
The team represent companies and individuals in enforcement proceedings and investigations brought by the regulatory bodies such as the FCA and SEC.
Duties and responsibilities could include:
- Acting in investigations and defending against regulatory actions
- Responding to enquiries from the regulators
- Responding with a view to keeping the matter out of Enforcement;
- Advising on employment related issues that arise in such circumstances;
- Acting for witnesses caught up in investigations but who are not the subject of them.
- International elements involving regulators in other jurisdictions.
- 1-6 PQE at a leading International Firm
- Excellent academic record
- Experience in contentious regulatory
For more information, please get in touch with Sean Wesley (Manager):
0203 693 7477