Commodities Derivatives Consultant – Tier 1 US Bank - Competitive Salary
Commodities Consultant – Tier 1 US Bank - Competitive Salary
Our client, a Tier 1 US Bank, seeks a mid/senior-level Commodities lawyer to work in Canary Wharf on a 6 month contract (minimum).
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the EMEA Commodities Desk, providing additional backing to the legal team;
- Focusing on the trading of precious metals, oil, emissions, and EU power and gas;
- Supporting the ongoing business and the expansion of the desk;
- Drafting and reviewing confirmations;
- Responding to ISDA/EFET queries;
- Supporting structured commodities transactions; and
- Being a malleable resource to support the wider legal functions of the banks.
- Have top law firm training;
- Be 5+PQE (UK qualified); and
- Have strong experience in commodities.
Email a copy of your CV for a confidential conversation.