Financial Services Consultant – Investment Bank - Contract or C2P
Financial Services Consultant – Asian Investment Bank - Contract or C2P
Our client, an Asian investment bank, is looking to take on a financial services consultant to support its London legal function working across EMEA and Asia. The role will be 3-6 months with permanent potential.
This is a broad role where responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the general financial services work within the UK and internationally;
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing of all day-to-day contracts in global environment and ensure compliance with the relevant authorities;
- Providing legal and regulatory analysis on ad hoc matters; and
- Interacting with non-legal members of the bank to provide advice on a wide variety of commercial decisions.
- Be a UK qualified lawyer, with 1-6PQE;
- Have top training, either from a law firm or in-house; and
- Have some in-house experience (secondments accepted).
Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.