Are you an Associate looking for a breath of fresh air? A litigation specialist law firm is actively searching for an outstanding Commercial Litigators to join their disputes practise.
What will the role entail?
* This role will require you to co-ordinate a team of associates and paralegals working closely with our partners to prepare High Court cases for trial. The cases include applications for Judicial Review.
* Duties will include day to day management of a litigation case load, undertaking legal research and drafting notes and opinions, interviewing witnesses and preparing evidence, preparing applications.
What do you need?
* Good up to date knowledge of High Court practice.
* A strong academic record, preferably a first class undergraduate degree from a top-tier university. A law degree is preferable.
* Trained and qualified as a solicitor or barrister in the United Kingdom or a Commonwealth country.
* At least 2 years Call or Post Qualification Experience.
* Excellent attention to detail.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.