Senior Associate - Riyadh
This is a priority hire and the successful individual will come in as a Senior Associate. Under the guidance of the Managing Partner, they will be put on a track to Partner. The practice areas covered by this individual will be full spectrum. This includes corporate, commercial, finance, risk advisory and litigation/dispute resolution. The successful candidate will be willing to broaden their practice and offering.
Essential skills and experience:
- 6+ post qualifying experience (ideally a mix of Private Practice and in-house)
- Spoken proficiency in Arabic (basic to intermediate)
- Commercially minded, ability to identify new business opportunities and culturally open-minded to integrate successfully into the Saudi Arabian market
Living in Riyadh:
The residents of Riyadh’s expatriate compounds enjoy a leisurely lifestyle with access to plenty of amenities such as pools, gyms, various sports grounds, and entertainment. The “modest” dress code is abolished and both genders can mix freely. Other opportunities to socialize include attending cultural evenings at foreign embassies, networking events at business associations, the community events at your kids’ international school, or an online forum accompanied by meet-ups are perfect for foreign assignees living in Riyadh.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Employment Private Practice Partner jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Financial Services Private Practice Partner jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in Saudi Arabia