Structured Products Associates (NQ-2) – Join a Renowned International Firm in Singapore
Our client is a renowned international firm that is looking for Structured Products associates to join the team in Singapore.
The team specialises in structuring and documenting complex structured products issued off structured product programmes or through OTC derivatives transactions. Furthermore, associates advise on propriety indices and in the maintenance and continual updating of structured product programmes.
Associates are able to manage a structured products offering from start to finish, and as they are encouraged to develop client relationships, the combination of high-quality work and frequent client interaction provides the ideal environment for a candidate to progress in terms of business and career growth.
The successful candidate will be newly-qualified or an associate with no more than 2 years of PQE. The firm is ideally looking to accept applications from UK or Singapore-qualified associates. The candidate must have prior DCM (structured products/derivatives experience) gained at an international firm in the UK or Singapore.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Naim Kalaji on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Thailand
- Capital Markets Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Thailand
- Derivatives Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Thailand
- Regulatory/Compliance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Thailand
- Structured Products (incl Securitisation) Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Thailand