Preeminent US Firm in Singapore – Projects/Project Finance Associates (2-4 PQE)
Our client is a preeminent US firm that is looking for Projects/Project Finance associates to join the market-leading team in the Singapore office.
The team advises on the development and financing of large-scale oil & gas, mining, infrastructure and other energy projects that are comprised of multi-sourced financing arrangements and many layers of debt. Given the vastness of the work on offer, associates are able to work with an expansive client-base made up of private debt providers, financial institutions, and investment funds.
The successful candidate will have between 2 and 4 years of PQE, with prior experience gained at an international firm in Singapore or a top tier domestic firm. Project Finance-specific experience is advantageous, although the firm is equally keen to hear from candidates with more general banking/finance experience.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Naim Kalaji on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Thailand
- Energy Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Thailand
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Thailand
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Thailand
- Project Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Thailand