Legal Counsel, International Business, City Based
Graff Search is delighted to be working with a major technology giant on a search for a mid-level general commercial lawyer.
The role itself is extremely broad, business facing and reports directly to the EMEA General Counsel in London.
The work involved with be broad-ranging and include the following:
- Overall legal support to the EMEA business across a multitude off difference sectors, including environment and energy, industrial and telecommunications.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on customer and consumer contracts (including master supply agreements, framework agreements, nomination agreements, distribution agreements, logistics, etc.
- Assisting the Ethics & Compliance in the conduct of investigations.
- Working with the business and subsidiaries with contentious matters, dispute resolution and facilitating settlements.
You will also need to turn your hand to employment matters, so ideally some employment experience (even as a trainee) would be helpful.
This position would suit someone that’s looking for an in-house role that’s extremely varied and very hands-on, who is motivated, self-starting and organised with a strong desire and capacity to learn as well. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international business in a key role for the EMEA legal team.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Corporate In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Employment In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)