Corporate Legal Consultant – Central London – 6-12 month contract – Competitive Rate
Our client is a huge global brand that have operations in more than 65 countries worldwide. They are looking for a mid-level corporate lawyer to integrate into the business for a period of 6 months, where the incumbent will be working within a sophisticated legal team.
Examples of responsibilities include:
- Overseeing legal aspects of the client’s global M&A and equity investment activities, including disposals, joint ventures and minority investments.
- Advising on matters concerning governance and securities laws.
- Wider support for the central Finance Function:
- Acting as a primary contact for the legal team to the Finance Function.
- Providing support in general corporate and regulatory matters.
Highly-driven and immensely organised, the candidate will be able to work autonomously and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates are required to be 5+ PQE, and have a strong law firm background.
If interested, please apply above or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org