Corporate Associate (4-7 PQE) – BERMUDA – Major Firm – URGENT HIRE!!
Offshore Legal has just placed one associate into this major firm’s Corporate team and has now been instructed to source another candidate at the same level. The position will offer a heavy dose of complex cross border work, including: big-ticket M&A/JV transactions, public and private capital raising, corporate restructures, shareholder agreements etc
The ideal candidate will be commonwealth qualified (or Bermudian) and have between 4-7 years post qualification experience in city, top regional or offshore firms (or combination). They will have extensive transactional experience and be an effective communicator at all levels. On offer is an excellent salary (commensurate) and benefits packages.
Bermuda is a beautiful island with an abundance of stunning beaches, crystal clear water and palm trees, whilst still having access to a traditional English high street. In addition, Bermuda is the oldest self-governing dependant territory of the UK and is politically and economically very stable.
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Greater Manchester
- Corporate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Greater Manchester
- Financial Services Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Greater Manchester
- Funds Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Greater Manchester
- Corporate Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Greater Manchester