Property Litigation Partner
4 days left
- Experience Level
This Top 200 UK Firm and regional heavyweight are consistently ranked in the Legal 500 across multiple disciplines. Through further growth they are seeking an experienced Property Litigator to join their industry leading team where you will be rewarded with an enviable work culture, outstanding benefits and a comprehensive support network.
This Top 200 firm are well known for their high-quality work throughout the Midlands. This is the perfect setting for their specialist practice areas. The firm takes full advantage of its regional locations and has experienced rapid and quality driven growth in recent years by making some key and strategic hires. Due to this, the firm attracts high calibre candidates and recommended lawyers and specialists in their field.
The firm has employed top level Partners from national and international firms, and this level of expertise trickles down to more junior members of staff, allowing them to utilise this knowledge to develop their own skill sets. The overriding ethos is results driven and supportive in a collegiate environment, and this approach benefits the individual employee and the firm.
They recognise that work/life balance is extremely important, and they have the infrastructure to facilitate remote working and happily offer flexible hours.
Also, the firm has some of the most generous benefits on offer. Thirty days holiday, plus statutory holidays, time off over Christmas and a day off on your birthday
The firm are seeking to recruit a Property Litigation Partner into their office in Nottingham
The Property department is highly ranked in the Legal 500, it is currently flourishing and has been steadily growing over the last 24 months, with plans to continue to grow in line with increased workflow. It is a vibrant and hard-working team, their achievements over the last 5 years are incredible.
The caseload will be broad but include; Professional negligence, Dilapidation claims, Contract disputes, Arbitration, Mediation, Landlord and tenant disputes, Break notices, Termination of leases and Possession.
- You will be a Property Litigation Solicitor, Senior Solicitor or Partner with at least 6 years PQE +
- Experience of managing and mentoring more junior colleagues is advantageous
- You should have first-class communication, outstanding business development skills and an entrepreneurial flair
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of PQE, and client base - you will also receive an industry leading benefits package
- This is a stand-out opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor, Senior Solicitor or Partner to join this leading regional firm based in the Nottingham office
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation
Apply for Property Litigation Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly