Commercial Litigator - All levels - Manchester
Our client is a one of the largest law firms in the world and due to extensive success they are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, ambitious associates of all levels to join them at their offices in Manchester. This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a leading law firm that actively promotes a supportive and collegiate environment.
As an associate at this firm you will be given the opportunity to work alongside the industries most established and highly regarded partners, associates and fee-earners. The litigation team of this established firm has a proven track record of providing practical and commercial advice to a stellar portfolio of clients at all stages of the dispute relation process. Some of the duties you will undertake will include but not be limited to;
- Advising on all aspects of disputes avoidance, management and resolution of high quality highly complex disputes across a range of sectors.
- Management of disputes and preparation of strategies for dealing with claims be they by international arbitration, litigation, adjudication, expert determination or mediation.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of dispute related documents (ranging from pleadings to pre action letters).
- Liaising and taking instruction from clients.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- NQ+ (there is no upper level)
- experience gained at comparable firm recognised for general disputes work
- excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
- experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating facility agreements and security documents
- strong commercial awareness and a willingness to learn
- a commitment to business development and client relationship management
As a leading international law firm, the firm offers an excellent salary package and access to exceptional benefits throughout your career. In addition to a fulfilling and rewarding career you’ll be working in a structured environment that offers extensive support, ongoing professional development and a clear progression pathway.
To register an interest in this role, please don't hesitate contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Josh Hudson via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Commercial Litigator - All levels - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly