Legal Counsel - Leading Fintech Company 2+pqe to £90K!
Based in the heart of the West End, this is an exciting and newly created opportunity for a dynamic and focused Legal Counsel c.2-4pqe to work with the companies legal director to provide quality and effective legal support to enable delivery of strategic business goals and outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of legal work on third party commercial contracts
- Supporting and advising internal business stakeholders on legal issues, in particular related to employment / HR matters, and identification / escalation of legal risks.
- Working closely with the companies risk and compliance teams, including supporting on data protection matters and providing legal scrutiny on Financial Ombudsman Service complaints / responses as required.
- Playing a key and high-profile role within the business in the roll-out of the organisations Legal function operational processes.
To be considered for this role you should have a min of 2 years either private practice or in-house experience, and experience gained within financial services, or other regulated industry experience, and/or experience working at a technology company. You should also ideally have had exposure to some or all of the following areas of work: data protection, IP matters or employment law. Competitive salary and benefits. In the first instance please send a copy of your CV.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)