In-house Legal Counsel
Douglas Scott have partnered with an American owned Technology company based in London who are looking to recruit a Legal Counsel to work at a Global Level. My client are market leaders in their field and offer software/ data analytics to the market across a variety of different sectors including Pharma/ Manufacturing/ Defense.
The ideal In-house Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing timely commercial legal advice and services to the companies within the group at a Global Level having a focus on EMEA.
Your key responsibility will be:
- To fulfil the role of Data Protection Manager for the Group ensuring the company are adhering to GDPR and handling all compliance issues relating to Data Protection
- Interpreting legal documentation and advising management on the most appropriate course of action.
- Handling all Legal and Corporate risk within the group
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and having responsibility for company secretarial and compliance matters
- Commercial Contracts including IT software licencing agreements, SAAS agreements
- Contributing to contract negotiations throughout the group
- Assisting with any M&A transactions in the region.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking Global Technology company.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Lisa Spink, Managing Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.