Commercial IP Solicitor
A commercial solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a leading national practice in Birmingham. The firm rank as one of the top 50 in the UK with the commercial team ranking tier 1 in the Legal 500.
Undertaking commercial IP and IT work for clients throughout the UK and internationally the successful commercial solicitor joining this team will work with FTSE 100 companies, SMEs, start-ups and clients across a range of sectors including food & drink, hospitality & leisure, healthcare, public sector, retail, charities, energy & waste, financial services, agriculture, transport & logistics.
This leading commercial team undertake a full spectrum of highly valuable, complex and challenging work which includes:
- Trade marks & brand management.
- Reputation protection.
- Digital & social media.
- Data protection.
- Advertising & marketing.
- Confidential information.
- IP portfolio management.
- Licences, transfers & security.
- IT contracts.
- Outsourcing & logistics.
This role is due to continued success and strategic growth to bolster their offering to clients. As such this leading national practice is looking for candidates between two and eight years' PQE. Commercial solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Commercial experience including IP and IT matters gained with a leading national or regional practice.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent time management and client relationship management skills.
The firm offers a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package, bespoke career progression and development.
To make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Information Technology Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Patents Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Trademarks Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham