Are you an Employment Lawyer looking to join a top international law firm based in London?
Our client is a top international law firm, looking for a hungry and ambitious Employment Lawyer to join their team in London.
What You Need:
* 2-6 PQE UK qualified Employment Lawyer
* Experience working at a top international law firm
* Excellent academics
* Tier 1 Legal 500 for Employment
* Outstanding range of blue chip and global clients across a range of sectors: financial services, real estate and TMT
* Fantastic benefits package
What you will be doing as an Employment Lawyer:
* Your work will include global workforce restructurings, complex litigation and strategic HR work
* A mix of contentious and non-contentious workload as well as transactional employment support
* Advising on redundancy situations, TUPE, general advisory and taking a lead in employment tribunal claims
The Employment team offers a close-knit environment and Associates are offered a lot of client contact. You'll be given lots of training, through an extensive support team and the chance to work on some of the most complex work on the market. This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly prestigious firm in London, with a broad scope of work.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.