Professional Support Lawyer
Are you a Private Client Professional Support Lawyer looking to work within a firm with an international presence? They have also have a great culture and deal with excellent work, across key industry sectors, and they work with some of the world's best-known companies who are market leaders in their own right.
This Department is highly ranked in the Legal 500 with a Nationwide Presents. You will be part of the Wealth Protection, Private Client team.
This top 50 ranked and top tier in a number of areas in the legal 500. They are multi-award winning, and just recently they won the award for Legal Employer of the year at a prestigious industry awards
The firm are innovative, forward-thinking, and what really stands them apart is, despite their size, they have a truly people focussed approach. There is no better example of this than there growing number of home-grown Partners; the firm; the reputation throughout the industry for nurturing and developing legal talent.
The firm has an impressive client base, which has a growing number of FTSE 250 companies. The practice now stands at over 10 offices nationally, with plans for a new office launch in the near future. You will also find that they have access to a global network, which gives them a competitive edge.
You will find a supportive culture, where Partners are accessible to all. The firm a strong leadership team and ambitious plans to continue to take more market share, making now an exciting time to join the firm.
You will be a Private Client Professional Support Lawyer looking to work within this firms prestigious Reading, Berkshire office.
You will work within a division which turnovers a £40 million per year. You will advise on the Business, Technical, Knowledge working closely with the National Heads as well as the has PSL services.
- You will be a Professional Support Lawyer working within a competitive Private Client team (4 years plus PQE)
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your background, you will
- Experience of leading and mentoring more junior members of a team is of advantage, but is not essential
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your background, in addition, you will receive an industry leading benefits package
- Lead and assist with projects that may impact the Wealth Protection team and the entire Personal Advisory Division.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Professional Support Lawyer to join an industry leading team with aspirations to continue to grow, based in Reading, Berkshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.