Corporate Finance Solicitor
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Finance Solicitor to join a Top 50 National practice who work with some of the country's largest organisations. There is a real collegiate culture and an excellent road to quickly progress within the organisation.
This firm is one of the UK's leading law practices turning over more than £70 million last year and featuring in Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. This firm offers exposure to high quality work and they are a leader in their field. Home to over 170 Partners, they are showing their willingness to promote from within. In terms of the areas of law they cover, they offer services to both the commercial and private clients across the entire legal spectrum.
The firm has a wide range of clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections. Their main aim is to attract and retain the most talented Solicitors, and part of this is providing a great place to work. So, to support fairness and equality and to encourage a healthy work-life balance, they continually monitor and improve employee benefits.
The firm is seeking to hire a Corporate Finance Solicitor (2-4+years PQE) to join their flourishing Oxford City Centre office.
The Finance has grown rapidly over the last half decade with growth driven by a focus on Corporate financial work and financial legal advice for major organisations throughout the UK.
There is a high calibre of clients with many of the top finance organisations in the country using this firms' services and being the "go to" specialist for finance matters.
Due to recent growth they are now looking to recruit a finance specialist to support this busy team and partners.
- You must be a Corporate Finance Solicitor 2 - 4+ years PQE with a specialist knowledge in the Corporate Finance sector (there is no upper limit in terms of experience)
- Sufficient experience to run transactions and foster relationships with their existing client base
- You should be able to make a significant contribution to the team business development and marketing
- Salary is well above market rate for the right candidate and there is an excellent bonus structure in place.
- The firm has a clear Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy in place, and it applies to all aspects of recruitment, employment, promotion and training.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Finance Solicitor 2-4+ years PQE to join this well-known National firm based in the heart of Oxfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.